Problem with your order? Not what you needed? We offer an Easy Return Process.
How to Return
Request a Return Authorization (RMA) via email to email@example.com making a return. Please await instructions for your return once the RMA has been issued and retain a copy for your records until the return has been completely processed. It is your proof that your return request was approved.
- Returns will only be processed if we are notified within 7 calendar days of receipt of your order for any issue regarding your order including shipping errors or requests for an exchange. If your RMA request is received outside of this time limit, items purchased are non-returnable.
- Attach a copy of the RMA to the outside of the package containing your return item and ship prepaid freight to: Martin Instrument, 116 E. Huntland Dr, Austin, TX 78752. Please retain proof of delivery confirmation for your protection.
- Returns must be shipped in their original condition in which they were received with sale tags, invoices/packing slips and packaging intact. Returns must be packaged securely for shipment.
- Martin Instrument is not responsible for delays in processing items returned to us without an RMA or if not returned by our return procedure.
- Freight, handling charges and insurance are not refundable.
If you receive a package that is damaged please refuse the packaging and contact us within 3 business days so we can assist with a claim against the carrier. We cannot assist with packages that have been accepted and then later claimed as damaged. If you receive an item that is defective, please contact us within 3 business days with notification of the problem. We will gladly correct the problem directly or with the manufacturer.
Items damaged during shipping should be covered by insurance (automatic up to $100 with UPS). We encourage all customers to obtain insurance protection if they have concerns. Simply note your request for insurance on your order and we will charge or bill you accordingly. In no event should you accept a package from the carrier if it is damaged. You should immediately contact the carrier so as not to void any claim. Returning your item to our store could void your insurance by the carrier and we will not be able to take back your merchandise and issue store credit or replacement.
Non Returnable Items
There are no returns for sale items, items purchased with a discount coupon, batteries, cables, paint and personalized items e.g. stamping or monogramming. We do not provide exceptions to our return policy. Please note the following prior to purchase so that you are aware of our return policy.
Restocking Fees/Request Authorization Number
You will only be reimbursed for freight if the item is defective or sent to you in error by Martin Instrument. In such cases, we’ll reimburse the original S&H charged on your invoice only after you have returned the item and it has been inspected. There is no restocking fee for such returns. These items must be returned in accordance with the following return procedures in all respects.
All returns require prepaid shipping by customers and may be subject to:
- 15% restocking fee or $5.00 whichever is greater.
- 15% restocking fee for undeliverable packages or packages that are returned to sender.